Friday, January 9, 2009

I have been exercising the past few weeks to no avail and now I know why. Having a person growing in you tends to put a damper on the whole losing weight thing. Anyway, I have worked out twice since finding out I was prego and have felt sore but good. I am enjoying being able to do so, since with Caedmon I never did, for I was working until my 3rd trimester.
I am going to try and stay active as I progress in order for it to be easier to recover. I know now how hard it is to do that so I am trying to prevent history repeating itself.
Rick emailed us today. It was a sentence long but worth every word just to hear something. I feel like a giddy little school girl. I used to feel this way when I would get email and letters during his last sea duty time and I like the feeling.
Today was a good day filled with exercise, hanging out and just relaxing. I definitely notice my energy tapers off at 3 pm and I need a nap. Thankfully, Caedmon loves quiet time in his room still and is very accommadating for his tired mama.

No comments: